
This day I had off from work and spent the day doing laundry and surfing pinterest. I organized things and finished reading "Her Fearful Symmetry". Tomorrow I have grad class and need to do some things ahead of time for work on Wednesday. We ate some grapefruit and then some quinoa salad. I had a gyro for dinner which was delish.
Decisions are being made about the house hunt and I am aware that I should send in my taxes soon. This coming weekend will be nutty since I am going to be gone all weekend at the ASCD conference in Philadelphia.
Made some garlic chickpeas for snacking tomorrow and am planning on making pad thai tomorrow. The budgeting is coming along nicely and we are able to save money from the tutoring that I am doing and the help that Regan gives to his elder friend at Moravian Village. Every little bit counts.
But today's lesson for me to learn is that I need to be careful to be kind to Regan and vice versa. I like to treat each other well and I like to be treated well as well. So this is one of my goals that I am working on.
House hunting sounds fun!!! Are you staying in the same area??
ReplyDelete