Then when I got home we decided to go to a few open houses. We saw some interesting pieces that we liked and Regan fell in love with a home in Bethlehem with a finished basement! It was the first finished basement that he had seen. That home also had a 1950's retro kitchen which was super interesting.
When we came home, I crashed and then decided to read a book "Knucklehead" by Jon Scieszka. It was a great memoir and quite an inspiration for my own biographical information. A nap was taken and basketball and tennis were watched throughout the lazy afternoon. No good wins! Except Federer.
Things are good, but I should probably break down and do some more work for my class tomorrow and some stuff for special olympics and then head to the doctor. I need to do better about getting the allergy shots weekly.
Exciting times in our little lives, can't wait to find the dream home.
No comments:
Post a Comment