Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good sleep and getting work done

I woke up today and was awake. That never happens. Ready for work early and went in to begin some things that had found themselves on the bottom rack lately.
Good day at work, got lots done and had a good annual evaluation and meeting with my new supervisor. Waiting to see if R gets a job he has applied for. Please keep your fingers crossed. He'd be so good at it if given the chance.
Then I went tutoring and came home to prepare for my trip tomorrow to observe some classrooms and to coach the teachers in using the literacy pieces we have been providing for the teachers. Tutoring was good and got some good data and I am really impressed with the student I tutor. She is so kind and smart and works hard at learning her subjects and her homework.
But gotta get some sleep soon, busy weekend starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment