Katie Kup V- Royal Manchester Golf Club 6/24/12
This annual event was fabulous and the weather was beautiful. Regan golfed with my cousin, James and they enjoyed the day with some other interesting guys.
![]() |
| Diane and Lia at the Katie Kup |
Then we drove from Carlisle PA to Milford DE. I love coming here. It is a relaxing time of just being schedule free and calm, and I get to be with my dearest friend, Alison and her beautiful family. I absolutely love both of her sons with all my heart and have a deep connection with them.
What a fabulous week. It was busy, taking care of children and relaxing and napping and living simply. I am so grateful for this fabulous time. I always leave here with a little more clarity and a little more self-assurance in my own progression through life.
We got into a routine of going to bed after watching a fabulous show on the food network called "Chopped".
![]() |
| Bike riding in the late afternoon |
![]() |
| In the tent |
![]() |
| Nathan, my newest love |
![]() |
| A morning with my Loves |
![]() |
| At the movies with Regan |
What a week. Although I miss home and miss my normal routine, I always feel calmer. Alison asked me the question "Why does that bother you?" and this was something I wanted to remember. To ask myself why something is bothering me and to remember that I can answer myself those thoughts. She also stated that she noticed that Regan is very hard on himself. We need more fun in our lives and less hard on ourselves. This is something that I need to be more cognizant of as I progress forward.
And so as we are getting ready to leave on Sunday we are thinking about the things that have been relaxing and our own reactions. Not a bad set of meditation thoughts for my future days.







Love that the Katie Kup is still going strong! Is this the Allison friend that came to my Bachelorette Party???
ReplyDelete