Friday, June 22, 2012

Getting ready for relaxation

So tomorrow Regan and I travel to Carlisle PA to visit with friends and gold in the annual Katie Kup in memory of my friend, denise's daughter, Katie. We will be staying with a friend and her family, and then heading to Delaware to spend the week with one of my dearest friends and her husband and boys. I am excited to get a way for a little bit and to relax. 


Summer has been going quickly and I still have so much stuff to do that needs to get done and I feel that we are running out of time. I need to sort and prep some things for a yard sale and also to clean the house and to plan a trip to Florida for a friend's wedding. I can't wait to go on a vacation to Florida. There may be time to get to DisneyWorld!!



I am extremely grateful for the time that I get to spend with Regan and the way we try to be better and be the best we can for each other. I love the fact that we try to make ourselves more and more intentional in our actions. Regan is sweet and kind to me and so I am grateful to get to spend time with him, even if it is only doing the mundane things that need to get done everyday. 


Not only is it that, but it is also how brave he is to move this far away from his family and friends to be with me and my family. He cares about me and tells me. 
I cannot wait for this week to bring the worlds of my friends into the world of my relationship with Regan. He is so sweet, educated, silly, fun, participatory, supportive, and adventurous. He is respectful of me and my family even when I don't always tell him.
He is the best thing for me right now, we'll see if this is something that we can continue and commit to for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment