While waking up today, I sat in front of the window and watch the animals in the yards out front. I saw three rabbits playing and two squirrels. Wondering how these animals can get along so well, when others cannot and humans have a difficult time with everything else. I really enjoyed the time watching the rabbits this morning.
Trevor was banished to the bathroom this morning as he kept meowing in my face this morning at 6:00 am . So I finally just took him to the bathroom and left him there until I was awake. I am not sure he understood, but maybe he did.
Going to look for a Sparknotes book for "The Road" this morning and then off to tutor for a bit. After which I need to pick up the car keys and come home and pack for my overnight at Harrisburg.
So, in order to get started, I should have a cup of coffee and begin my breakfast and start the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment