Sunday, June 19, 2011

#32. Take Swing Dancing Lessons



So, Regan and I decided to take swing dancing lessons this summer. We have 6 classes I think and we will practice 4 types of dance each week. We had the first dance class last week, and our second is coming soon. We are supposed to practice for 1 hour a day, but so far we have done none!
After the class was over, we talked on the way home. It was a wonderful time, we were awful, but we had so much fun! We have learned the basics of the foxtrot, waltz and east coast swing. This is why I am counting this class as matching my bucket list's #32.
I'll be posting again when I know more about how fabulous this dancing class is. I think I may have just convinced Reggie to watch the dancing video to remind us of the steps and technique we learned last Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment